THE PONS METHOD :
PONS METHOD RESUME VIDEO IN ENGLISH
VIDEO EXPLICATIVO DEL METODO PONS EN ESPAÑOL
IMPROVE THE GAME PATTERNS ON YOUR TEAMS:
– The Pons Method is a integral method in which you work individually tactically, technically, physically and psychologically in a comprehensive manner.
With what type of exercises can this method be best used?
- In all kind of excercises this method can increase the efficiency and the productivity in the training.
- A method that seeks the effectiveness of the injured player acting as an intermediate method between the analytical method of rehabilitation and the subsequent entry into training with the team.
- It is an innovative, creative, entertaining and technological method.
What are we looking for through this Pons Method?
The best performance of the players and the team in general, professionalizing the training, shelling their parts but treating them as a whole
This model, among other ways, deals with individual and collective improvement.
We will notice this improvement:
– In knowledge of the player’s position on the field.
– In the game concepts to train
– In countering rival teams.
– In maximizing workgroups.
– In producing more real synergies.
– In training more specifically.
– In keeping focus, in more specific concepts.
What different training models can be performed with this method?
– Individual training
– Semi-collective training
– Collective training
– Rehabilitation training prior to the footballer’s
foray into the group again.
There are multiple ways to perform this pons method:
– The coach is involved in each of the 4 ways to improve this training method, preparing the forms played, or combined plays or relevant exercises, according to her game model, and the tactical concept to work, according to her position, or both.
– The second coach controls absolutely all the details in each exercise in terms of positioning, distances, intensities, passing speed. , timing, in the pass, in the unmarking, and a long etc … about analysis and control.
– Hire a specialist, who goes hand in hand with the coach and his game model, to be able in the shortest possible time to reel off his game model, extract the best possible exercises, from his talks with the coach, and from the scouting of own matches, in the different training models.
THE EFFICIENCY AND PRODUCTIVITY
Is individual training important to improve the teams?
The years , the experience, training in diferent cultures, show me how important is , the individual training, and the groups trainings, by lines, or positions. Also the pandemic has shown us that it is, how important can be, but it must be treated the individual training as a whole, with the urgent need for it to be more efficient, more productive, more competitive, more enjoyable, more fun and with high performance.
and This is the PONS METHOD.
Is the pons method a training method for all players of any category? yes
Is it a training method for any club? Not.
Is it a training method to perform any coach? Not.
This is a method to:
Coaches with a marked experience.
Coaches who control distances, positions, times, different intensities in the pass.
Coaches who differentiate according to the play, the Timing, the physical capacity of the footballer at that time.
Coaches who know how to make the right questions usually become the best resources, the best solutions.
– Do you want to improve your team’s processes?
– Do you want to have more efficiency and productivity in your team?
– Do you want to work with more synergies between your departments?
– Do you want to explain your game model faster and better?
THE PONS METHOD:
This method is just beginning and is waiting to receive the best proposals from the best technology companies, so that they carry out their vision of technological improvement of this method, which is not only going to revolutionize football, but also in another sports.
I hope this video helps to understand this PONS METHOD, so that players and coaches from all over the world can train better, and the clubs and federations can be more focused in efficiency and productivity.
DAVID PONS COACH
You Tube Channel
“This Method is like an Open Code, this means, every coach, can start to improve their training with efficency and productivity”.
Here some examples.
Semi Colective Training
Grupal Colective Training
Semi Colective Training II
QUESTIONS & COLABORATIONS:
DAVID PONS CARBONERO PHONE : +34 658 33 09 60