How much does it cost to clubs not to have a great sports strategy?
1.What you thing about your club philosophy ?
2. Is necessary improve the club Identity ?
3. Do you create the pillars to create a Great Sport Performance with a great economic eficciency.?
4. Is important the continuous coaches education?
5. Is relevant start a elite players group?
6. In the present is imporant create a Innovation program department?.
7. Have you, your own Training programs?.
8. Is the priority in your club establish the correct protocols to create sinergies between deparments?.
9. How important is create a Department Programs to surroinding the players?.
10. Do you listen something about the (SBPM) Sport Business Process Management. (Create the appropriate technological and automated processes in the club)?
11.The more important for the people love the clulb is always can leave a Legacy?
Here you have some questions, but the truth is the most important is take the best decisions in the correct time.
And the next is the club need people with enough knowledge and experience in the club. And for this is very important the Herarchies, and believe me, in this herarchies is not important if you have played like a professional player in second division or first division. Is to have professional people.
Now a day, these decisions of people with top responsabilty positions in a top clubs and without any previous experience are costing the ruin to many clubs.
Have to come back the Common sense guys.
Improve your questions, improve your club.
David Pons Coach
UEFA PRO LICENCE
Founder of The Pons Method
You may also like
Entrevista al entrenador internacional David Pons: “El ‘Método Pons’ cambia las estructuras y procesos del entrenamiento en el fútbol y posiblemente lo hará en otros deportes” www.entrenadoresfutbol.es
El barcelonés de nacimiento, mallorquín de adopción, ex entrenador de Al Shabab FC, Al...