The Club Model: Club Strategy:
- 1 Own Philosophy, First team, Youth, Academy.
- 2 Programs, Protocols, Processes that make sinergies between deparments and totally alienated with the club identity for increased profitability and productivity.
- 3 SBPM Sport Business Processes Management.
- 4 Continuous training of the club’s coaches.
- 5 Great individual and global training methods
- 6 Improve the club facilities, material according to the club’s methodology and philosophy.
- 7 I.S.A.P Department for the players.
- 8 Create a Talent department training players.
- 9 Marketing department
- 10 Innovation and development department.
- 11 Leave a Legacy
The great job in the sport area is 100 % relevant with the productivity and the economic eficciency in the club.
To carry out this club strategy, in addition to other relevant and equally important items, a club needs great professionals. That when you talk to them, what you say does not sound strange to them, and that they are able to make small interactions so that each one can carry out their work. The good thing about automated processes is that you can see who has not made a report, who has not sent a talk, a project, an important email. That in business and increasingly in soccer clubs is called efficiency. When you put together the synchronized efficiency of different departments working towards a common goal. That for me is the performance in a club.
All this from an exemplary tranquility, then from there, for me it is like honesty, which is the every where the other virtues and principles of the human being are promoted, from there, from a solid base of the club, and aligned With the culture of the club and its followers, we can look for the most difficult sporting performance, and I think I can assure that in this area, every day more, we are going to realize that it is not enough to be a top former player, to lead to elite teams to control, contribute, add, in clubs and in teams, every day you have to be a sponge in this open, growing, and exciting sport in which we live today. The position in a sports direction must be highly valued, and also that of a professional coach. No, it is not enough to have played professionally. When you have a equilibrium in your staff, in the club, and also inside of team, everything becomes easy.
David Pons Coach